Monday, April 27, 2009

Hello!!

Hello my friends! I have been MIA for the last week, packing and shipping orders from the Online Needlework Show. I had a very good show, and now I am ready to start some new charts. Ah! I love the feeling of starting out fresh again. I have some ideas I can't wait to work out, so its back to the drawing board!

Here is my progress on This is the Day! I've been working on this consistently, but because I chose threads from my stash and I'm stitching 2 over 2, I keep running out! So I have to make a trip to my LNS this week and stash up. But I am happy with this little sampler, the colors on this linen are gorgeous!

3 comments:

Marie H. said...

Your blog is gorgeous, thanks a lot for this walk :o)

CindyMae said...

This is the Day is looking fantastic!!! So glad that the needlework show went well for you and I am looking forward to seeing some new designs!!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

It's coming along beautifully, Annie! I've so got to do this one!