ooo I feel so a "part" of bloglandia now! I was tagged by the gorgeous and amazing doll artist Nina Mason of Nina Mason Dolls.
Thank you Nina, I'm so honored!
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
OK, here are my 6 things.
1. I write 3 pages of long hand journaling every morning before I begin to work. I find this really helps me clear out all of the extraneous thoughts and "stuff" rolling around in my head and helps me have room to create. It also helps me focus on what I need to do that day. These writings make no sense and are complete ramblings.
2. I live in the same town I was born in, barely a mile from my childhood home, where my mother still lives. Its a small town and we are part of a traditional catholic community where my kids go to the same school where my brother, a catholic priest, is the principal .
3. I am a shy person-uncomfortable in large groups, but great one-on-one.
4. I love to make soup from scratch. It takes me all day and the whole house smells wonderful!
5. I make my kids look at my newest painting every day first thing when they come home from school! ha! ha!
6. I always read at night before going to sleep. I have a huge and unruly pile of books and magazines on the floor next to my bed at all times. I read everything, and the kids often have to look through my pile to finds their favorite books.
ok. I know its supposed to be 6 things, but I have 1 more thing to share. Probably because this is on my mind this morning as my dh was just teasing me about it yesterday.
7. I never, ever get caught up on laundry. And the things that are not clothes, like rugs and extra blankets get thrown on a pile and I never get around to washing them. My husband calls this the "do not wash" pile!
OK now I have 6 people to tag, so here goes:
Michelle at The Blackberry Briar
Jenn at Noodle and Lou
Monique at Inside Number Twenty
Renea at Pocket Full of Pretties