Ruby is sold, but before she went we had another photo session, so I could get a good cover photo for her pattern cover! Yes, finally a new doll pattern coming out!
Here are 2 of the nicer shots that I got:
Meanwhile, the wedding preperations continue.
I spent all of last week doing alterations and creating the veil, which is chapel length with hand beaded pearl clusters around the entire edge!
It really turned out beautiful, if I do say so myself!
It is now 2 1/2 weeks until the wedding!
I ended up altering the bridal gown,
2 bridesmaid dresses,
and my own mother of the bride dress.
So whew! Glad that is done!
I spent all day today dollmaking,
which was nice since its been very hard to get the time this entire summer!
Off to work on Ruby's instructions!