Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ebay doll auction!


I have a new doll for sale on ebay! Her name is Julia, and here she is with her little punch-needle cat named Ginger.

I really had so much fun making her! Her head and shoulder plate are hand sculpted out of paper clay. Her body is all cloth, with painted arms and legs.
 She is all my original design. It has been so long since I have made a doll, I really enjoyed it again!

Click here to go visit her auction, where there is a full description of her and more pictures!

9 comments:

Nancy said...

She is beautiful, and her little kitty is just precious! You are definitely multi-talented!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

She's gorgeous, Annie! Really a beautiful work of art.

fiddlestixstudios said...

She's beautiful,Annie! I love her hair!You did a fabulous job on her!
Hugs:-),
~Mandy

Susan Walker said...

Oh Annie...she is just beautiful! Love her....Susan

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BeFRuiTFuL KReaTioNS said...

Oh I love her and her little cat. I just started needle punch last week. It is a lot of fun.

JoEllen

Unknown said...

I love your blog and you are a fine seamstress. Your samplers and quilting is beautiful and moving.
Thanks for sharing
Jan

Dogpatch Primitives said...

I think I must need to sign up for your mailing list, b/c I missed this beauty! She is gorgeous, what a face!

Cookie said...

I just signed up too Patty! This was a beautiful doll!!!

love her Annie ♥