Monday, March 30, 2009

Houses

Well, I had hoped to get more done, but my hubby wanted to watch "The Passion of the Christ" last night, and I found that I could NOT stitch during that movie. What a great movie though, and gets me in the right frame of mind to begin Holy Week next week~my favorite time of year! Better than Christmas! I am on the Right of Christian Initiation(RCIA) team at my parish, which means we prepare people to come into the catholic church. I am so grateful to be on the team, I have learned more this year than I ever would have guessed. It is so exciting to see people so enthusiastic about the faith, and wanting to learn. It has been a really rewarding experience for me.
Anyhow, here is my progress on HOHRH. I don't know when I will get to work on it again, I have a LOT of stitching and printing to do this week. I am hoping to get my new designs ready for the Online Needlework show, and the deadline in on Easter!!

1 comment:

CindyMae said...

I agree, this time of year is better than Christmas. What we celebrate this time of year was the reason for Christ to come to this earth in the first place! Houses is looking fantastic!!!