I haven't posted any goals for a long time, so I will start out the new year with some goals for January.
1. complete Marriage of the Minds by Drawn Thread(my WIP focus piece)
2. complete model stitching on pink-brown silk sampler(new design)
3. begin Toccata 1(this was going to be my New Years Day start but I decided to finish MotM first since I am so close)
4. At least 3 more stitch examples of my Take a Stitch Tuesday sampler
5. Do finishing on pinkeep design for February release
6. Do a daily strand on Golden Age sampler by Sharon Cohen as new WIP focus piece
7. gather supplies for Grateful Heart sampler by Sharon Cohen(in Jan/Feb JCS issue)
8. work on Child of Spring sampler as time allows
9. stitch biscornu design for guild by 10th
I'm sure these goals are too lofty as usual, but one can dream! Of course this is all worked around my regular dollmaking job which is tons of hand stitching too!
Here is my progress on Marriage of the Minds, almost done!!!
And here is a peek at the silk flowers I did for the back of Hannah's hair! She is at auction for one more day.