Thursday, September 11, 2008

X's and Ohs!


I am frantically stitching away on my latest model to get it ready in time for the Online Needlework Show! The show starts Sept.24 and runs through the 29th. Non-buyers will be able to peruse all of the new offerings but will not be able to purchase. Its a great time to see new designs and then run to your LNS (local needlework store) and ask them to order them for you! Of course I am working under the gun to get this design done! You know I took this with me on vacation in August to get a really good head start so this wouldn't happen! Ha! I spent all my time floating around the pool, so now I am paying for it! LOL!
Click here to go to the show page.

1 comment:

Trudy Honeycutt ~ Folk Artist said...

Best to you on getting that deadline met, Annie!! Love the new blog look!! Please stop by to pick up an award for you on my blog!! Hugs, Trudy