Thursday, February 14, 2008

Art Happens


The top picture is my empty planter that has been hanging out in my dining room waiting for spring. Isabel deposited her latest drawing there and it just looks so cute! I love it that our house seems to be brimming with creativity lately. I have really been feeling great and getting so much art done, Isabel is loving her drawing class. Chelsea, my truly talented little artist has been painting again, for the first time in a couple of years. We all seem to be working away happily in the evenings while Aidan is writing at the family computer, and we are all listening to music that we mutually like. Lately it is a mix of old and new that Aidan has on his ipod. Things are blissful around here, if a little messy.
The second picture is my 4th painting I have made in the last week. I just can't stop painting. Every time I finish one I have an idea for another and I have decided not to be a killjoy and make myself do the art I think I "ought" to do. I'm getting out of my own way and just letting it flow! It feels great! Yay for me!

1 comment:

Michelle Sylvia said...

Annie,
What another beautiful painting!! You go girl! I am lovin your creative flow of new art!

BLessings,
Tink