Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Trying to figure it out

I've been to the doctor today to have my blood drawn. I am supposed to do this every 3 months for my thyroid but I am late this time. I think something is up because I feel terrible. I am exhausted by 11 in the morning and I have body aches every day. On friday I will meet with my physician and discuss these horrible symptoms. Hopefully we can figure it out cuz I can't function like this.
So sorry about the lack of updates on my wednesday feature, workbasket wednesday. I just haven't been able to get it together. Hopefully when I feel better I will be able to get back to it.
One positive thing about all of this is that I am getting quite a bit of stitching done.
I have a new model finished and am about 1/3 finished with another one. I also finished a little Shepherd's Bush kit and I'm halfway through a Christmas kit by Trilogy. So all is not a total loss.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Tanya said...

Hi Annie,
Sure hope you are doing OK now and that the Dr help shed light on what's been going on with you! Keep in touch, Tanya

Michelle said...

I hope that you are feeling better and the Doctor has figured out what is going on. Take care of yourself! I sent you an email about Baby Garden also!